Food for us is more than a social media obsession. Good food means, a great time! Weekends are the perfect time to bond and eat out. In the last three months, we’ve been here, these are our favourite restaurants from the lots we’ve been to! Good places to satisfy your hunger and doesn’t poke a hole in your pocket!
1. Royal Kabob Afghan: One of the best Afghani restaurants I’ve tried in Brampton. Having been to almost 4 places in search of satisfying our cravings for Afghani cuisine and this place, almost a hole in the wall but has friendly staff and extremely juicy delicious chicken tikkas and kebabs. We have gone back twice after our first visit because the food was amazing and fits within budget.
Our favourite: Spicy chicken tikka sandwich and chicken tikka with Afghan pulao
2. Thai Pepper: If you are a fan of authentic Thai food certified by the the government of Thailand, you must visit this restaurant. It’s not going to burn a hole in your pocket and is truly a hidden gem of Thai Cuisine.
Our favourite: Pad Thai
3. Anjappar Chettinad Restaurant: Want to give South Indian food a try? Anjappar Chettinad is a great place to have an all you can eat buffet but only on weekdays.
Our favourite: All you can eat buffet
4. Rick’s Good Eats: Indian Fusion lovers, gather here, quick! Imagine crispy seasoned french fries loaded with yummy butter chicken, veggies and loads of cheese. It’s delicious, cheesy and loaded!
Our favourite: RFC chicken sandwich and most importantly butter chicken loaded fries
5. Congee Queen: Not sure, if this place is hidden enough to be included in the list. But hey, they serve one of the best Chinese food in town. Great ambience and setting but crowded no matter what day of the week you choose to visit. Plus they have good service and most importantly amazing food!
Our favourite: Turnip cake and house super bowl congee