UAE is home to many spectacular restaurants. From pocket-friendly places to the most expensive ones, this country definitely has some incredible dining options. If your weekends are anything like mine, then they’ll be filled with culinary adventures based on recommendations and zomato references. I have made a list of five yummilicious places you must try.
1. Shiraz Nights – Located in the heart of Dubai Creek, this Iranian restaurant offers has the juiciest kebabs and delectable shawarmas. Along with the Kebabs, they serve those soft Iranian bread and rice (Unlimited – just saying *wink*)
2. Daar Al Saad Cafeteria Sharjah: So this is a new place that has opened up next to one of the longest standing Shawarma shop in Sharjah. And admittedly, it is giving some real goo tough competition. This little place serves one of the best Shawarmas in town topped with a magic masala and yummy garlic paste to go with.
3. Desi Adda: Want to try the authentic street food of Pakistan? This small Indo-Pak restaurant that has vintage Bollywood setting based in Dubai offers delicious chicken and mutton grilled platters. Must try: Chicken Bihari Kebab.
4. Qasr Al Ibrahimi: Try the lunch buffet that this place has to offer! Stay hungry for two days to do any justice to the grilled platters and currys that they have for the buffet. My favourites being chicken chapli kebab and fish Tikka as well as their Gulab jamun.
5. Fish hut – This seafood restaurant is slightly on the pricey side, but the taste is totally worth it! Although some of the fish grills are pretty average, there’s that one dish I could visit them over and over again for – butterfly prawns fried with lemon garlic sauce.
If you would like to recommend some fantastic hidden foodie places, please mention in the comments below.