I don’t cook very often, but I enjoy baking specially when it’s a simple recipe like this. Bruschetta is a delicious Italian dish that can be served as breakfast or even as snacks. There are various recipes you could try, but this one is my favourite. Give it a try and I promise it wont take more than 15-20 minutes.
Fresh, crusty Italian bread
Chicken motardella or thin slices of chicken breast piece
Grated parmigiano cheese
Salt and pepper to taste
2 spoon Garlic paste made with melted butter
Let’s get started, shall we?
- Pre-heat your oven to 400 degrees. Get the bread sliced and placed in order, topped by the chicken motardella or the thinly sliced chicken breast
2. Mix the herbs, garlic paste and parsley leaves well
3. Mix them well into a great mixture
4. Put the mixture on top of the bread
5. Put it in the oven for about 5-10 minutes until the bread gets crispy and top it with egg slices